Supercharge your Productivity with Notion
Achieve your goals and get more out of life—efficiently.
That’s always been the plan, right?
But instead, you’re replying to emails 24/7, stricken by anxiety since your tasks aren’t in one place, and your best ideas wither away in the back of a Moleskine.
The graveyard of unused productivity apps on your phone are a painful reminder of an elusive goal: a productivity system that sticks.
A system that works for you.
A system that you trust.
And a system that propels you towards your life’s biggest priorities.
The course will teach you how to…
- Overcome Notion’s steep learning curve to design a system that sticks
- Create a Life Dashboard to Marie Kondo your digital workspace
- Master Databases, Relations and Rollups to connect all your ideas
- Boost your team’s productivity with customized project management tools
It’s a Notion course… but it’s also NOT a Notion course
This course is not a walk through of Notion’s feature set. (You can go to YouTube for that.) Instead, you’ll design a comprehensive system that lets you:
- Identify and execute $10,000/hour work to scale your skills so that you can live life on your own terms
- Take giant steps towards your Big Hairy Audacious Goals (BHAGS)
- Develop Keystone Habits that take the effort out of living a healthier and more focused life
- Nurture Key Relationships to say “goodbye” to transactional networking
- Resurface ideas you read years ago so that they effortlessly improve your PowerPoints and sales pitches
Join our next cohort of high-performing knowledge workers
Our 250 students span 35 countries and represent some of the world’s most notable institutions and companies.
A world-class learning experience
- Over 250 enrolled students from 35 countries
- Massive student outcomes (and a measly refund rate of < 1.5%)
- Delighted and satisfied students shown by a 65 Net Promoter Score
- Life long friendships and valuable connections across our Alumni Network
The course is currently closed, but…
Our next cohort starts in June 2021.
Sign up below to receive our weekly e-mail list, private trainings and early-bird access to the next course.