20 Sep Our money posts (aka our most popular money posts!)
I’ve found a nice groove writing about the intersection of money, mindset, and work. Here are some of the best pieces on topics ranging from retirement, home ownership, changing jobs, inheritance, and risk-taking.
- Why are successful people so scared of being broke?
- There’s no such thing as “The Number”
- The pros and cons of FIRE
- How to conduct a “money review” with your spouse
- You’re thinking about financial security the wrong way
- What does it actually mean to retire
- What is lifestyle creep and how to avoid it
- The problem with optionality
- How much should your kids inherit?
- Why I invested in a 529 plan as a 23 year old single guy
- Changing careers? Make an angel investment in yourself
- The hidden benefits of renting (over buying)
I coach a handful of individuals on their relationship with money. Contact me at khe [at] radreads [dot] co if you’d like to learn more.