Networking doesn’t have to be icky, transactional, and zero-sum. We discuss network structures, a philosophy centered around generosity and curiosity, and how to create systems to grow relationships. Don’t miss our other webinars on How to Use Omnifocus and How to Start Blogging.
[su_list icon=”icon: bolt” icon_color=”#2a2a2a”]
- My personal CRM system
- How I incorporated diversity into my CRM
- How I use Full Contact to support my relationships (Part 2 of my Tiago Forte Conversation)
- Can you pass the “dinner table test” (and more tips on selfless giving)
- 5/25/150 Approach to networking (Sean Johnson)
- [amazon_textlink asin=’0143124986′ text=’Give and Take’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’khemaridhhy0a-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’5cadc81a-342f-11e8-af87-218f67bf61bd’]: RadReader Adam Grant’s book on generosity in networking