30 Mar How to network with kindness and generosity
Networking doesn’t have to be icky, transactional, and zero-sum. We discuss network structures, a philosophy centered around generosity and curiosity, and how to create systems to grow relationships. Don’t miss our other webinars on How to Use Omnifocus and How to Start Blogging.
- My personal CRM system
- How I incorporated diversity into my CRM
- How I use Full Contact to support my relationships (Part 2 of my Tiago Forte Conversation)
- Can you pass the “dinner table test” (and more tips on selfless giving)
- 5/25/150 Approach to networking (Sean Johnson)
- : RadReader Adam Grant’s book on generosity in networking
Stop letting Monday ruin Sunday
Join 17,115 RadReaders who kissed the Sunday Scaries goodbye!